First of all, thanks for the replies; I appreciate the help.

@Stephen Gallagher
I think this is were I am failing to communicate. I'm not trying to have my
Git repository or web viewer to represent the file hashes as I haven't
pushed anything to a remote Git repository. I'm hoping to avoid this by
providing raw patches with full Git indexes to fill in the gap.

I'm going off the concept I see here
<https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/webapi/2.0/resources/diff-list/>
.

A parent diff can be uploaded along with the main diff. A parent diff is a
> diff based on an existing commit in the repository, which will be applied
> before the main diff. The parent diff will not be included in the diff
> viewer. It’s useful when developing a change based on a branch that is not
> yet committed. In this case, a parent diff of the parent branch would be
> provided along with the diff of the new commit, and only the new commit
> will be shown.

I'm assuming that ReviewBoard just doesn't support multiple parent diffs.
My current work around is to squash the series of parent commits for a
given patch and add rebase my commits off their respective squashed
parents. This will provide me with both my diff to review and a parent diff
that I can submit to ReviewBoard. For example:

     {Local}

     Commit 4

     Commit 3

     Commit 2      Commit 3b           Commit 4b
        |             |                   |
     Commit 1   Squash Commit 1-2   Squash Commit 1-3
        |             |                   |
        |-------------|--------------------

     Commit F

     Commit E

   -
   - Make review 1 with `Commit 1` patch.
   - Make review 2 with `Commit 2` patch with parent `Commit 1` patch.
   - Make review 3 with `Commit 3b` patch with parent `Squash Commit 1-2`
   patch.
   - Make review 4 with `Commit 4b` patch with parent `Squash Commit 1-3`
   patch.

Again, I know this isn't ideal but it works for now.

@David Trowbridge

I can't use the GitLab optional since it requires (to my knowledge) it's
either for online GitLab hosting (which it not what I'm using; using a
local GitLab CE installation) or requires an account setup on the GitLab
server (which again, will not for us since we use LDAP and favor deployment
keys). Unless there's another option I'm missing?