Hi Geoffrey,

The RBTools side is open source, and we definitely welcome contributions
for this! The Power Pack side is a different story. I understand the desire
to have the source open in order to get contributions and help patch things
up, believe me. The same argument could be made for the other features
(Reports, PDF review, etc.) in Power Pack, but releasing the source for
Power Pack features means no longer being able to effectively sell Power
Pack licenses, and that's a big part of how we're able to work on Review
Board full-time. Power Pack is a big part of Review Board's funding.

We've been working closely with several companies who use TFS to try to
resolve the issues they hit, sending beta builds of Power Pack and RBTools
and collecting detailed information to resolve problems. That's been
working out well for them and for us so far. We'd like the chance to do the
same with you. I know it's not the same as having the Power Pack source
code on your machine, but it means not waiting around for a release that
might or might not fix the problems you hit.

If you (or anyone else) are interested in working with us to test builds
and provide detailed info (files, debug output, etc.), let me know and
we'll reach out about it.

As for the missing code, was this on the Power Pack side, or RBTools? I'm
trying to figure out what missing code you're referring to. The only thing
I can think of similar to this was from April of last year, and it wasn't
missing code, but rather a version compatibility issue that could occur
depending on what version of Power Pack and Review Board you were using.

Christian Hammond