Hi Bill,

You're technically already on 2.5.7, and the database schema has not
changed. There is a way to force the database's stored version back to
2.5.7, but we should diagnose this first.

The ".dist-info" packages come from Python Wheel packages. These are
installed using pip. However, you also have *.egg files, which are
installed using easy_install. Wheels will take precedence over eggs.

I suspect what happened was that Review Board was once installed via pip,
and later you may have tried downgrading back to 2.5.7 using easy_install
(due to the fact that Djblets and other dependencies do not have eggs for
those versions, but rather have dist-info files).

Pip is the recommended way to install Review Board, and upgrading using pip
should resolve your issue, I believe. Try:

    sudo pip install -U ReviewBoard

Christian Hammond