Hi Christian,

Thank you for explain it, now we are clear what happend and already go back
to RB2.5.7 with no pain.

Maybe this topic should be placed into FAQ page or a NOTE section in the
upgrade page, because some customers have the very same issue.

And I have on more question, when I'm using pip + rb-site to upgrade RB,
its downgrade to 2.5.7, but how can I upgrade to 2.5.9 by pip?

Best regards,
Bill.

在 2017年3月2日星期四 UTC+8下午6:45:03,Christian Hammond写道: