Hi

I Installed Bitnami Review board,2.5.7-2 on Windows 2008, with
python_ldap-2.4.32
tried both checked/uncheck Use of TLS for Authentication
Ldap server:ldap://<hostname>.<domainname>:389
Ldap Base Dn:OU=<>,OU=<>,OU=<>,DC=<>,DC=<>,DC=<>,DC=<>

when I login to the RB, with Standard ldap account I got below error

"Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fields may be
case-sensitive."

apache error log throws "WARNING:root:LDAP error: {'info':
'error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify
failed (unable to get local issuer certificate)', 'desc': 'Connect error'}"

created ldapserver.crt file by running command "openssl s_client -showcerts
-connect ldap.yourdomain.com:636"

added below lines in accounts\backends.py
ldapo.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_NEWCTX, 0)
    ldap.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_CACERTFILE,
'C:\Bitnami\reviewboardpowerpack-2.5.7-2\apps\ldapserver.crt')
still I am facing the same error ... any help is appreciated.