Hi,

The problem may have to do with this line:

ldap.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_CACERTFILE,
'C:\Bitnami\reviewboardpowerpack-2.5.7-2\apps\ldapserver.crt')

The backslashes in Python strings are used for escape codes. You'll want to
turn that off. You can do so by putting a 'r' in front of it, like:

ldap.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_CACERTFILE,
r'C:\Bitnami\reviewboardpowerpack-2.5.7-2\apps\ldapserver.crt')

See if that helps.

Christian

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 06:58 <sureshkuma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I Installed Bitnami Review board,2.5.7-2 on Windows 2008, with
> python_ldap-2.4.32
> tried both checked/uncheck Use of TLS for Authentication
> Ldap server:ldap://<hostname>.<domainname>:389
> Ldap Base Dn:OU=<>,OU=<>,OU=<>,DC=<>,DC=<>,DC=<>,DC=<>
>
> when I login to the RB, with Standard ldap account I got below error
>
> "Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fields may
> be case-sensitive."
>
> apache error log throws "WARNING:root:LDAP error: {'info':
> 'error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify
> failed (unable to get local issuer certificate)', 'desc': 'Connect error'}"
>
> created ldapserver.crt file by running command "openssl s_client
> -showcerts -connect ldap.yourdomain.com:636"
>
> added below lines in accounts\backends.py
> ldapo.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_NEWCTX, 0)
>     ldap.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_CACERTFILE,
> 'C:\Bitnami\reviewboardpowerpack-2.5.7-2\apps\ldapserver.crt')
> still I am facing the same error ... any help is appreciated.

> https://rbcommons.com/

Christian Hammond