Hi,

I'm still narrowing this down, but when using 3.0.7 and attempting to
upload a file to a review which I am neither owner nor submitter, I do not
receive the green publish drop-down prompt. If I save a comment, the
drop-down appears, and I can successfully publish that comment, which then
publishes the files I was trying to upload.

In fact I think what is happening is the owner/submitter will get the
publish request pushed to them in the UI, I have yet to duplicate but have
gotten reports from my team of that behavior.

So I think it's a bug with file uploads, but at least publishing anything
after a file upload will publish the files as well. I hadn't seen any
issues with drag-and-drop images into comment either, I think it's related
to directly editing a review.

Thanks,
Nikhil

"Review Board Community" group.