Hello, recently I encountered strange error in my rb setup, after sending a
run script to review which contains only multiple %parameters% and flags my
rb instance either stop responding or simply hung trying to load the diff.
Checking the host machine tells me there is about 100% core usage up to 4
cores and uWSGI doesn't communicate with Apache correctly. Issue is not
extension related and I can still download diff text file without any
problem. If I manually check the file to be treated as binary everything
loads up correctly. Any suggestions ? I could provide some screenshots if
necessary.

"Review Board Community" group.