Hi Jakub,

What version of Review Board are you running, and on what OS? Also, what
database are you using?

What type of repository is this? Where’s it hosted?

Can you tell me how big the diff is and how many files it’s modifying?

How far in the file list of the diff viewer does it get before it locks up?
Does it reach the point of showing you the list of files?

Christian

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 09:26 Jakub <bonq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, recently I encountered strange error in my rb setup, after sending
> a run script to review which contains only multiple %parameters% and flags
> my rb instance either stop responding or simply hung trying to load the
> diff. Checking the host machine tells me there is about 100% core usage up
> to 4 cores and uWSGI doesn't communicate with Apache correctly. Issue is
> not extension related and I can still download diff text file without any
> problem. If I manually check the file to be treated as binary everything
> loads up correctly. Any suggestions ? I could provide some screenshots if
> necessary.

> https://rbcommons.com/
> "Review Board Community" group.

Christian Hammond