Hi,

I am struggling to understand the work-flow for verifying an author has
fixed an issue.

For example, let's say John creates a review. I look at the diff (Diff #1),
and make a comment. He uploads another diff (Diff #2) to resolve this
comment. I would expect that I could see my original comment and Diff #2 so
that I can verify my concern was addressed. However, on the Review Tab,
each issue only shows the diff when it was created (Diff #1), and under the
Diff Tab, the comments made on Diff #1 are only visible when Diff #1 is
selected.

How do you see the issue documenting the requested change and the
resolution diff? I've used other tools where issues are tied to files,
regardless of diff, so you can work an issue across multiple commits.

Thanks!

Hugh

"Review Board Community" group.