Csaba Ringhofer has posted comments on this change. ( 
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24521 )

Change subject: IMPALA-15052: Add read support for unshredded VARIANT values
......................................................................


Patch Set 16:

(1 comment)

upgrading to +2, I don't expect others to jump in with more comments

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24521/14/testdata/datasets/functional/functional_schema_template.sql
File testdata/datasets/functional/functional_schema_template.sql:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24521/14/testdata/datasets/functional/functional_schema_template.sql@3285
PS14, Line 3285: `hadoop fs -put -f 
${IMPALA_HOME}/testdata/data/iceberg_test/iceberg_v3/trino_variant 
/test-warehouse/
               : ====
               : ---- DATASET
               : functional
               : ---- BASE_TABLE_NAME
               : hadoop_catalog_test_external
               : ---- CREATE
> I realized I could invoke rewrite-iceberg-metadata.py in advance, so this s
thx, much better better!



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24521
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: Ie2f8a7c9b1d4e5f6a0c3b8d7e9f1a2b4c6d8e0f1
Gerrit-Change-Number: 24521
Gerrit-PatchSet: 16
Gerrit-Owner: Zoltan Borok-Nagy <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Arnab Karmakar <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Balazs Hevele <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Csaba Ringhofer <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Noemi Pap-Takacs <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Peter Rozsa <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Zoltan Borok-Nagy <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2026 09:38:19 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes

Reply via email to