On Tuesday, Nov 11, 2003, at 11:20 Europe/London, Paul Gear wrote:

Michael Redinger wrote:
after two hardware problems on my rebuild host I finally managed to rebuild
RHEL AS 3.0. My build host is RHEL 3.0 AS.

Is anyone intending to put their rebuilt (and presumably trademark-sanitized) packages up for download somewhere, or is the purpose of this list to help everyone do it themselves? --

Thats a good question, I was wondering about removing the references to redhat, is this discussed on another list (a cAos one perhaps), since I haven't really seen any messages about it at all.

Jake

rhel-rebuild mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria