Hello all--

I recently sucessfully rebuilt RedHat 3.0AS, and have a distro that is installable by ftp/http/nfs etc. I would like to make install CDs, but the 'splitdistro' command seems to have been replaced by 'splittree.py'.

I couldn't find any documentation on this (it has help, but I couldn't get it to work, it pops a fatal error about .discinfo). I am probably just missing some step, so if someone could either explain how to us it, or point me to some docs I would be grateful.

Thanks,

--
Joe