On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 11:21:06AM -0700, Lucas Albers wrote:

> The problem with lineox is simple.
> I don't know how much they will charge for updates.
> They have not said yet.

FWIW:

Our X/OS Linux, a rebuild of RHEL/RHCS/RHDS/... and a number of extra
packages included, will also include APT and will be available for
free.  Access to our repositories with updates will be completely
free to.

Target date: April 2004, I will announce it here when available.
It's currenly beta-tested by some of our customers and by some
third-party software suppliers.

Cheers,

--
--    Jos Vos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>