I am now tring to build the same type of trunking configuration on two blade
servers.

The blade hosts are half hites and BL460C G1.

The  network team, they do the  NIC configuration for trunking. In the google
found many documents for trunking at swtich level. Do you think the NIC
configuration for blades are different type of configuration? I mean not the
way the trunking configuration was done  into two physical  servers  ?

Pl. advice.

Thanks again