Years ago when we had a serious NFS problem in RHEL 5, we had a support case
open with our TAM.  If I remember correctly, it was Steve Grubb (kernel
engineer) who helped us narrow down the problem and get it fixed.  If you can,
try using the same route.  Open a high-priority case and get it escalated to a
kernel engineer ASAP, specifically a kernel engineer versed in the NFS code.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Corporate Security Programs Org    . | | | . | | | .