Am 21.04.2012 12:39, schrieb Rainer Traut:
Am 20.04.2012 14:28, schrieb Brian Long (brilong):
Years ago when we had a serious NFS problem in RHEL 5, we had a
support case open with our TAM. If I remember correctly, it was Steve
Grubb (kernel engineer) who helped us narrow down the problem and get
it fixed. If you can, try using the same route. Open a high-priority
case and get it escalated to a kernel engineer ASAP, specifically a
kernel engineer versed in the NFS code.

/Brian/

Yes, I will do that, open a support case.
So far mounting with UDP seems to do the trick, the server is running
now for some
hours.

Rainer

I have opened a support case.
For the record, a firmware update for the nic was available on the dell website - not yet in the firmware repository, which solves the problem.

Rainer