I have broken with the Democrats. Based on everything I've seen for several
years, the Democratic Party can't be salvaged. There's too many petroleum
products and corporate pharmaceuticals in it to safely recycle it.

We need a Party capable of standing up and fighting for our rights, because the
Repugnant Party isn't gong to do one bit of good for this nation. The Democrats
have become incapable of doing what needs to be done.

No Party is going to be perfect, but I'm staying with the Greens. Unless
someone comes up with something better, I think we'd be much better off to back
a Party with values.

Skywolf.

Ed Kent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dean looked good to me on Meet the Press this a.m. I am for us now
stopping letting ourselves be halted by the charge of "class warfare" --
that is precisely what the Republicans have been waging in ever more
terrorist ways since Gingrich and '96 and it is time to speak directly
to it to keep people from voting for their own financial 'executions'.
Dean suggests that we must rebuild from the grassroots up in all 50
states. Right on! I am for remaking, not breaking with the Democratic
Party. Unhappily revolutions in this country have not worked well for
those in need. Ed Kent

P.S. Hank Roth (the Golem), former head of the Jewish war veterans, a
veteran of the '67 war, former White House security and early internut
expert, is a great source of information via his PNEWS outlets. Sign in.

P.P.S. It looks like even the usual conservatives are now beginning to
deconstruct the Bush administration. Possibly help is on the way?

-----
/ o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)
http://pnews.org/PhpWiki/ (West Coast News Wiki)