From: "Noodles Mail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 (forwarded for sender)

You know we are footing the bill for this war,Why should we be sending aid
to these countries for the tidal wave.If it happened to us we would get
nothing from them in aid .Let the Un do there job and cough up the
moneyout there own greedy pockets to help.

(You know my answer but do you agree with the sender of this note or do
you believe we should be helping others in this kind of dire need? If this
is about values I have a different frame of reference for what I consider
ethical -- and moral rights and responsibility..Hank)

     -----
    / o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)
http://pnews.org/PhpWiki/ (West Coast News Wiki)