(forwarded for sender)

>(You know my answer but do you agree with the sender of this note or do
>you believe we should be helping others in this kind of dire need?

Greetings to the list. In response to the above question, and as a recent
recipient of fed assistance due to a hurricane, I feel that the US, if it
has -any- compassion left for the world, should offer assistance to the
people of devastation.  While it's easy for most to put the responsibility
on the UN, and I don't have a problem with that, all nations should help
out, where ever possible. Unfortunately, the UN has been rendered much more
impotent as of late.

     -----
    / o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)