Hi,

I use datapipe for by cloud provider.  An I am rather new from a sysadmin
perspective of having to attach volumes.  I am using ubuntu 12.04 64.

So...now that I can attach a 1T volume on machine boot....by question is
this.

When I mount the new volume.....should I mount  /var/lib/riak?  I see that
the data directory is  {platform_data_dir, "/var/lib/riak"}, from the
app.config file.  Thus data will be written to the new drive solely this
making use of the 1T?  Data will not be stored on the default volume which
is 20 gigs on datapipe. Then at this point I can snapshot the volume to
capture all data?

Thanks

David