Hi Scott,

Thanks for replying.

After this problem, I've been faced with a huge amount of disk consumption
regarding the aae folder (It's now in the order of the 100G).

Indeed, I've been talking with your Brian Sparrow and he advised me to
remove the anti antropy folder contents. Before that I'm going to attach to
the riak process and stop the aae. After that I'll restart all the nodes
one by one, removing the anti antropy contents in between.

I should have done this by the time I've updated to 1.4.8, but
unfortunately the message only appeared on the release notes after I've
started the upgrade process...

Best regards!