Hi Timo,

"...So I stopped AAE on all nodes (with riak attach), removed the AAE
folders on all the nodes. And then restarted them one-by-one, so they
all started with a clean AAE state. Then about a day later the cluster
was finally in a normal state."

I don't understand the difference between what you did and what I'm
describing in the former emails? I've stopped the aae via riak attach, and
then one by one, I've stopped the node, removed the anti-entropy data and
started the node. Is there any subtle difference I'm not getting?

I'm asking this because indeed this hasn't proved to be enough to stop the
cluster entire cluster load. Another thing is the anti-entropy dir data
size, since the upgrade it has reached very high values comparing to the
previous ones...

Best regards