What is the output of this command? Please replace RIAK_HOST and
"name_of_the_bucket" with the correct information:

curl "$RIAK_HOST/search/index/name_of_the_bucket"

If the above returns a 404, please use this guide to ensure you've
created the index correctly:

http://docs.basho.com/riak/2.0.0/dev/using/search/

If you expect the index to be there and it is not, the solr.log file
in /var/log/riak could provide a clue.

--
Luke Bakken
CSE