Hi All,Just wanted to check what kind of configuration settings does everyone
use in production clustered environment for Riak Search/AAE and if someone can
share some experience over it? We currently have a 2g memory allocated to Solr
and are currently just using the default parameters from riak.conf.
What we have seen so far is that there is data in RIAK but somehow, Solr/Riak
search does not return it. I am trying to find out what can cause this and am i
missing some kind of configuration settings.

Any response would be appreciated.

Regards,Nirav