      From: Shawn Debnath <sh...@debnath.net>
 To: Nirav Shah <niravis...@yahoo.com>; Luc Perkins <lperk...@basho.com>
Cc: "riak-users@lists.basho.com" <riak-users@lists.basho.com>
 Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 1:49 PM
 Subject: Re: Riak Search Production Configuration

Nirav, are you using CRDTs or plain old types with Riak? The definition for
field names makes a big difference in what gets archived and solr will not
complain if it couldn’t find matching fields, it just won’t index them. You can
take a peek at the data dir on the Riak instance to see what, if any, is being
indexed.