Hey Steve, I’ve run AAE manually by running `riak attach` on a running node and
calling
https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/develop/src/yz_entropy_mgr.erl#L142
<https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/develop/src/yz_entropy_mgr.erl#L142>
(yz_entropy_mgr:init([])).

Nonetheless, to take a closer look, is there any data within search’s
data-directory? You can find out by looking in ./data/yz_anti_entropy (on any
of nodes). You can find more info in our docs,
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/ops/advanced/configs/search/
<http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/ops/advanced/configs/search/>, about
search’s config settings.

Zeeshan Lakhani