Well, that means that it is storing AAE data. Are you have consistency issues
between what’s in KV (the canonical source) and Search/Solr?

You can remove the data on every node by using
`riak_core_util:rpc_every_member_ann(yz_entropy_mgr, clear_trees, [],
infinity)` as well and then try to initialize AAE again. As you can see in this
part of Ryan’s vid, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETJqu5SmwOc#t=2290
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETJqu5SmwOc#t=2290> (and our constants in
https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/47214a66e07fdfd04bbaae6bdd18580f87693edf/include/yokozuna.hrl#L187

<https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/47214a66e07fdfd04bbaae6bdd18580f87693edf/include/yokozuna.hrl#L187>),
 you can, via `riak attach`, update the  environment vars of entropy_expire,
tick, and concurrency to speed up AAE in your testing of this bug.

Zeeshan Lakhani
programmer |
software engineer at @basho |
org. member/founder of @papers_we_love |