Thanks Brian for your reply and trying to work out the links part.  I
took a look at the RiakObject and could see how to manipulate it with
FetchValue and the Secondary Index. However, I failed to figure out
how to access the meta while reading an object. Just as an example,
when you're updating an object you could be using some meta data, and
some of them come from a prior read.

If you could just share some examples with code  that'd be very helpful.

Thanks José