Hi Changmao,

The state of the cluster can be determined from running 'riak-admin
member-status' and 'riak-admin ring-status'.
If I understand the sequence of events, you:
1) Joined four new nodes to the cluster. (Which crashed due to not enough
disk space)
2) Removed them from the cluster via 'riak-admin cluster leave'.  This is a
"planned remove" command, and expects for the nodes to gradually hand off
their partitions (to transfer ownership) before actually leaving.  So this
is probably the main problem - the ring is stuck waiting for those nodes to
properly hand off.

3) Re-formatted those four nodes and re-installed Riak. Here is where it
gets tricky though. Several questions for you:
- Did you attempt to re-join those 4 reinstalled nodes into the cluster?
What was the output of the cluster join and cluster plan commands?
- Did the IP address change, after they were reformatted? If so, you
probably need to use something like 'reip' at this point:
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/ops/running/tools/riak-admin/#reip

The 'failed because of enotconn' error message is happening because the
cluster is waiting to hand off partitions to .94, but cannot connect to it.

Anyways, here's what I recommend. If you can lose the data, it's probably
easier to format and reinstall the whole cluster.
If not, you can 'force-remove' those four nodes, one by one (see
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/ops/running/cluster-admin/#force-remove )