Chris:

First, I'd like to thank you for going through the effort of identifying the
difference that is causing you issues. Narrowing down the change to the Erlang
version is incredibly helpful, and I doubt many other people would have found
this correlation.

Second, while several of us from Basho are currently traveling for conferences
and some meetings next week, we will definitely look into the changes between
-basho5 and -basho6 as they relate to this issue.

I'll create an issue in our internal tracker that's specific to our patched
OTP, but could you create something at https://github.com/basho/riak/issues
<https://github.com/basho/riak/issues> so we have somewhere to post information
as we work through troubleshooting the issue that you (and others) can see
publicly?

Also, would it be acceptable for me to reach out to you individually to discuss
the issue in more detail?

Thanks,

Doug Rohrer