Hi Luke,

Well objsize  seems to be 0, that's very troubling.
I can assure you that i am writing 75 items per second at the moment and that I can pull data from the cluster.

admin@riak3:~$ sudo riak-admin status | grep -e 'objsize'

consistent_get_objsize_100 : 0
consistent_get_objsize_95 : 0
consistent_get_objsize_99 : 0