From: "Alex Moore" <amo...@basho.com>
To: "Alexander Sicular" <sicul...@gmail.com>
Cc: "AWS" <a...@lhdavid.co.uk>, "riak-users@lists.basho.com"
<riak-users@lists.basho.com>
Subject: Re: Start up problem talking to Riak
Date: 02/13/2017 15:45:28 (Mon)

Yeah, what Alex said.  You can't see it with your application because it's
currently bound to the localhost loopback address, but it's bad to just expose
everything publicly.
1. Where is this cluster running? (AWS or local dev cluster?)2. What are you
trying to connect to Riak with? Is it one of our clients or just raw HTTP
requests?
Thanks,Alex