Hi David,
I vaguely remember the same problem from a previous setup I did, a while
ago now.
IIRC, the original configured IP gets written to disk on the initial start
and then the next start fails due to the mis-match.
Try deleting your data directory and restarting, so this will be like the
initial startup again.
//Sean.