I thought I'd follow up on this again, a long time later.
We gave up on the Dockerised version of Riak.
But I notice we're getting an awful lot of these incomplete_hint errors on
the regular, non-docker, cluster now.

We had a sudden power failure in that server room recently, so there would
have been unclean Riak shutdowns. I guessed those were the cause of the
issues with the Docker version, years ago, so I'm wondering if the same
thing happened here?

Should Riak be better at recovering from rough shutdowns? Or is this
another issue altogether?

-Toby