Hi Magnus,

How I can interpret health statics and decide that whether riak cluster is
healthy or not ? I have gone through all statistics but not able to conclude
that which and all I have to use to monitor health of cluster and based on what
I can give conclusion. For eg. Disk status will give percent utilises so I
monitor it and if it's >85% I can say it's warning, >95% alarm(not healthy) and
< 85% is normal.

Thanks for kind helps,
Prakash Parmar

Sent from my iPad

On 02-May-2017, at 4:10 PM, Magnus Kessler