(A warning that unhealthy amounts of self citation follow)

For a possible pitfall where the X-ray and Neutrons can be telling
you different information - and thus combined X-ray/Neutron refinement
can average out some interesting structural information, refer:

"Structure analysis of the 6H-Ba(Ti,Fe3+,Fe4+)O3-delta solid solution"
Grey, Li, Cranswick, Roth, and Vanderah
Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 1998, Vol.135, No.2, pp.312- 321

"Accurate site occupancies for light atoms from powder X-ray data?
Oxygen vacancy ordering in 6H-BaFe0.67Ti0.33O3-delta (delta = 0.08 and 0.32)"
Grey, Cranswick, and Li
Journal of Applied Crystallography, 1998, Vol.31, No.Pt5, pp.692-699

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD U.K
Tel: +44-1925-603703  Fax: +44-1925-603124
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Ext: 3703  Room C14
NEW CCP14 Web Domain (Under heavy construction):
                           http://www.ccp14.ac.uk