OK, so iffffff the structure can be properly described by both datasets, the
main problem that we have is what to do with the esd's and chi**2. It seems
that the best thing is for the refinement software to give individual values
for each refinement and then an overall value (perhaps rescaled). At least
then when we look at a publication we can properly examine the quality of a
refinement which is of course what we want.

Bob (von Dreele) and Juan (Rodriguez-Carvajal), do you have any comments on
this if you are listening?

-Andrew

http://webmail.netscape.com.