>Are there any other researchers who use all three techniques
>together? I'd be interested in hearing your experiences.

Quite a lot using both XRD and ND, may be less adding
SAED simultaneously.

Determining a structure (indexing, extracting structure factors,
solving...) is better (IMHO) discussed at the SDPD mailing list :
    http://www.cristal.org/sdpd/
The Rietveld method is mainly for structure refinement (though
some people think it is much more than this last and fundamental
step in a structure determination) and quantitative analysis.

At the SDPD mailing list, there is currently a discussion about
indexing, involving experts.

Best

Armel Le Bail - Universite du Maine, Laboratoire des Fluorures,
CNRS ESA 6010, Av. O. Messiaen, 72085 Le Mans Cedex 9, France
http://www.cristal.org/