Dear All,

I wish to perform a Le Bail fit within GSAS to some fixed wavelength data
in order to lock the profile parameters.  The diffraction profile is
contaminated by reflections from a pressure cell, predominantly aluminium
but also some other crap.  The reflections are therefore excluded from a
normal Rietveld refinement.  However, I can't seem to run a Le Bail fit
with excluded regions (even if the excluded regions do not exclude sample
reflections).  Is there any way to get around this other than having say 10
histograms and many constraints.

Thanks in advance,

Colin.