Dear experts and all,

        My greets and wishes to everybody.  I am using fullprof for
refinement of the powder xray datas.  In this I refine the cell parameters
only with full prof using winplotr software. It gives more than
5 set of cell values in the monoclinic system.  I refine that all the
cell parameters. The values of R factor and Bragg R factors are different
in the system.  The lower value of Rf factor in one system is 3.895
without atomic coordinates, only in the cell parameters refinement.

     Normally In single crystal refinement procedure, the R value as low
as is a good model suitable with original.

Please tell me, In powder diffraction analysis (refinement) what is
the lowest possible Rf and Bragg R factor values in order to get best
refinement of cell or the structure.

Thanks in advance

With regards
S.Murugesan

          ALL DAYS ARE WORKING DAYS FOR A REAL SCIENTIST

Dr.S.Murugesan                                Phone : 091-04114-80099
Scientific Officcer                           Fax   : 091-04114-80207
RPOD, IGCAR
Kalpakkam 603 102.
Tamil Nadu, India.

E-Mail ==> [EMAIL PROTECTED]