-----Original Message-----
From: Srebri Petrov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 1:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi
Are you sure that my computer is affected?
I did not have any problems so far reading and sending my e-mails.
However, I couldn't read the attached file as it appears with strange signs
in Notepad.
I am willing to help if I can assist you regarding this matter.
Could you provide more detailed info regarding how it happens?
Sincerely
Sr. Petrov

Dr. Sr. Petrov, PXRD Analyses,
Dept. of Chemistry, University of Toronto
Tel/Fax: (416)-978-1389.