Another, related question.

If I do a Rietveld refinement of this material, it IS possible to get a
good fit by refining an anisotropic size broadening component in GSAS.
If I refine Xe (ptec) in profile function 2 I get a negative value. When
I look in the manual, it states that I can get the anisotropic size
components from Lx and Xe in the direction along the "broadening axis"
and perpendicular to it. What does that mean? Which direction is the
"broadening axis", how is it defined? By this method, it would seem that
I get just two size values, why not three?

Jens