>>Seriously Thanks guys I did not know about this site till I retired and
>>have wished I knew a lot earlier.

>Try also the dissident SDPD Mailing List :

Why "dissident" Armel ? I am happy to see that you are still a member of the
Rietveld list and still use ICSD, but if your are trying for an English title,
using these to construct "dissident" alternatives doesn't seem quite "cricket"
:-)

Especially in reply to a very welcome compliment to the Rietveld list. Thanks
Laurie.

Alan.

Alan Hewat, ILL Grenoble, FRANCE  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> fax (33) 4.76.20.76.48
(33) 4.76.20.72.13 (.26 Mme Guillermet) http://www.ill.fr/dif/AlanHewat.htm