Dear Alberto,

>From my experience, negative Biso or Boverall values may indicate that
microabsorption effect was ignored. You may attempt to refine Cp and
tau. Example is follow:

       9    !Number of refined parameters

!
!  Zero    Code    Sycos    Code   Sysin    Code  Lambda     Code MORE ->Patt# 1
 -0.0362  11.00  0.00000   0.00  0.00000   0.00 0.000000    0.00   1
!

! Microabsorption coefficients for Pattern#  1

!   P0    Cod_P0    Cp   Cod_Cp     Tau  Cod_Tau

0.0000    0.00     1.8553  0.00    0.0423    0.00

Cheers,

Vyacheslav

--
Best regards,
 Vyacheslav                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]