Alberto Martinelli schrieb:
Thank you for you suggestion, but I'd need a further explanation, if you
are experienced with Fullprof.

The manual states:
- at pg 53 (Debye-Scherrer geometry): "Monochromator polarisation
correction (Cthm and K in LINE 4)" and then "For synchrotron radiation, K
must be given (K=0.1)"
- at pg. 76: "Cthm - coefficient for monochromator polarisation correction"
and then "Rpolarz - polarisation factor"

It is not clear to me if the value that you suggest to me (~ 1) is Rpolarz
and if Cthm correspond to K and must setted equal to 0.1, since an input
referred to as K is not present in the input PCR file.

For the primary beam polarisation  factor to be nearly  1 or nearly 0  is just a matter of definition (unless you use an exotic instrument geometry). For Fullprof K should be close to 0 for synchrotron data. Make sure you have set Ilo=3, otherwise K will not be used at all! CTHM depends on your instrument's monochromator setup. It is cos^2(2*ThetaMonochromator) for a single crystal monochromator. Your local contact should know the correct value.