Title: Message
Hi Folks,
A new version of GSAS for Windows has been downloaded to the CCP14 web server. The changes are relatively minor. They involve another "tweak" of the FCJ profile functions and an update of the atmdata.dat file. See remarks below. Some remaining issues are:
1) The Pawley refinement doesn't appear to work with more than one phase - I'll need to sort that out soon.
2) There is a fix to the recent output option for magnetic moments in GEOMETRY but it isn't implemented yet.
As usual, please let me know of any problems, bugs, ect. Your comments really help.
Bob Von Dreele

Jan. 26, 2005
1. Updated neutron scattering lengths in atmdata.dat file to match those given in the "Neutron
Data Booklet". This will not change any current refinement unless a new atom type is inserted in
your experiment file. New experiment files will contain the new atom values. Changes were
generally very small. The old atmdata.dat file is in gsas\data as "oldatmdata.dat".
Dec. 10, 2004
1. Yet another fix to the Finger, Cox & Jephcoat peak shape function where it could crash for
a peak at exactly 90.000 deg 2-theta. Thanks to Jim Kaduk for finding this one.