.... this wasn't for the list, just for Bob - sorry!

Clarification: The comments on MAUD are of course related to HIPPO data - it works great, the comment on slowness relates to the mentioned triclinic texture where it took several days more than GSAS to get to a completed refinement. The comment on the lack of automation also relates to more complex cases (multiple phases, low symmetry, combined structure and texture refinements occuring all together) - the wizard is fully functional for single phase and simple multi phase textures and works splendid.

Again, sorry for the post, have a nice weekend!

Sven