Dear Crystallographers,
I have a problem with the refinement of a structure in which
both sharp and broadened peaks appear in the neutron powder
diffraction profile. The broadening of low intensity peaks
is probably due to the existence of a supestructure.
To my knowledge in GSAS it's not possible to perform the
structural refinement of the same phase with two kinds of
profile model functions, one for sharp peaks and the other
for broadened peaks (I already saw that the function n.4 by
Stephens doesn't match my case).
Does anybody can suggest me some other softwares (possibly
free) to solve my problem?
Thanks in advance,
regards
Marco Sommariva