It was shown in paragraph 6 of JAC 35 (2002) 338-346 that size-broadened
profiles given by both lognormal and gamma distributions can be approximated
by a weighted sum of Lorentz and Gauss functions for a broad range of
distribution dispersions. Besides, round robins can sometimes be long
adventures...

Davor